I worked only for 3 hrs today. From 10 to around 1. Couldnt get myself out of bed this morning. Wanted to wake up early to take bus to Orchard. Save on transport fare as I've just bought the bus concession. Sry for being to aunt-ish, but ya. Haha. But in the end, was duper late so I ended up taking train. Damnit. I've promised myself to wake up early tmr to take 65. I DONT CARE.
Anyway, working for JUST 3 hrs sucked enough alrdy. At Taka. It's really damn boring and so nothing-to-do. I'm like getting paid for wasting my time there. No AshLee to oogle at. No shows to entertain. No nothing. Boredom. Shyuan woke up late and reached around 12 plus. Kelly came to take over around 1. And off Shyuan and I left for our Kbox-ing session with Jasz and Wanling. Yeah. We went KBOX-ing. WHOOOHOO. 've been craving for it ever since the Genting trip. Have I ever mentioned about the Kbox at Genting? It's really a box. 1.5m by 1.5m max. Rot to the core.
Shuang. Yeah. Working in the morn tmr so Shyuan went back to take the last 2 hrs for today. Yupyup. Today's the first time in my life that I ran out of songs to sing. But still, enjoyed myself. Whoohoo!
Meeting Casey for lunch tmr. She's working at Wisma I think. Luckily. If not I can die there pls. Was thinking of bringing some hwk there to do. But a lil' wrong. I was so bored until I unknowingly wanted to take out my mp3. So wrong la. Some promoters I am. Duh. So, I was thinking of bringing books/mags to read. So wrong again. There's really notihng I can do man. So people, If you guys are free or happen to pass by Taka, feel free to drop by aiiight. Entertain me. =x
Lalala. Tmr's hai hao. Work until 4pm and meeting Jasz after that. Thurs, I'm dead man. 10am to 10pm full shift. Shyuan has something on. God bless man. Gonna keep myself entertained. Anw, Ryan might be poppin' by too. Dada.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
10:51 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand